Almost 11 months, 21 pounds, and still our favorite boy!
He's got a beat and loves to dance. He and mom often dance together. Maybe there will be a future in it?
Harrison's hair is getting crazy long. Mom decided to comb it back, making it stick up. Harrison woke up that way, too. The babysitter kindly fixed it by the time mom got back. The "I Love Grandma" is what he's screaming. She'd most likely be feeding him his cereal, not taking pictures.
Harrison also loves hugs and giving kisses. His kisses are so darn cute - he licks our face:)
He's not picky about what food to eat, but lately isn't sure about pear juice.
Harrison isn't shy, just cautious about strangers. Luckily not so much that new babysitters and friends are accepted quickly.
He understands and signs milk, dad, hands-up, eat, diaper, more, bye-bye, pony, puppy, more, and thank you. I'm sure there are more than that.
Harrison says dada, mom, baba, uh-oh, uh-uh (meaning 'no' and 'all gone', and apps (apples) and is working on balloon.
Plus, he LOVES to smile and go on walks. We stop to see all the puppies and kitties on the way, or anything new.
Paper is fun to tear, even eat, when mom's not looking.
5 comments:
What a cute boy! My birthday present to Harrison=A HAIR CUT!!! Poor boy needs it! :) I will add a few highlights if you want!
Great! Make sure those sideburns are straight, too:)
I should bring Audrey down and we can have a dance party and go for a walk. Can't believe your little cutie is almost one.
LOVE to have you guys:)
Wow, way to make me feel behind as a mom. I can't believe he is signing all of those things and talking that much. Libby is walking though so that's good. He's so cute, you guys are doing a great job.
Post a Comment