Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you so much to all who came to our "Oh, and I guess it's New Year's" party. We had so much fun playing games all night with our friends. This was certainly the biggest group that we have ever hosted at our house. Most of the regulars were here: Lyman, Jen, Rebecca, Rachel, Amy, and Jess. A few faces that we've seen in the past: Beth, Jackie, Brittney, and Clyde. And some that made their first appearance at one of our events: Redheads mom, her husband J, Bubba, Kafra, Catherine, and Don. And of course Elisha and I were there, too. We hope that everyone had enough fun to come back next time. I was very excited to see that the blog invite was successful, nearly half the people there came because they read about it on the blog.

I hope you enjoy the video, there wasn't a very big variety of pictures. I'm sorry the fireworks ones are so blurry, but it was so cold I couldn't hold my camera still.


I know the music is a little somber for party pictures. I promise we were having fun. I just couldn't think of a more appropriate song for a New Year's video.

I hope 2009 treats you well. I have a feeling it will be good for most of us. A lot of my friends will be graduating school this year, others are finally starting school again. A lot of people I know are having babies this year, and I'm sure that will make this a very memorable year for them. The fact that I'm included in that group has already put 2009 on my list of favorite years of all time.

No comments: