Monday, February 15, 2010

Naughty Harrison

Harrison loves soft, silky things. What baby doesn't? A couple months ago he started to untie his bumper pads, then nuzzling the silky ribbon to fall asleep. It was cute, so we let it go, even though the pads never stayed put.

Then Harrison became more mobile. In becoming such, he now likes to scoot to the end of his crib closest to the door, push the bumper pad down, and call for us to come save him. This was ruining the pad.

So, after having such a cute crib to sleep in


Harrison now has a boring crib.


He wasn't too sure what to think afterwards. He even rediscovered the Hungry Caterpillar play thing on the side. Should be interesting in the morning!

By the way, he's teething, and not very happy:( He's almost 9 months, with 6 teeth! What's he doing with them? Nothing!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Haha, Libby would pull hers down to look out too. It's totally ruined also. I still haven't taken it off but I think I will shortly. Jules still wakes up and calls for us so don't count on Harrison stopping anytime soon.

Aimee said...

babies are funny. I was told you were supposed to take the bumper pads off when they started moving because it is a suffocation hazard.(what is the point then?) I took mine off but had to put them back on because Audrey would wake up because she would hit her head on the side of her crib (crazy sleeper). Harrison is such a cutie.

Jason and Elisha said...

That's exactly why I left them on. I didn't see him suffocating as much as banging his head on the bars.