It was a fun little party. We had a whole park to ourselves. There were bounce houses for the kids, as well as a rock-climbing wall for everyone:

That's Lyman and I as we're about to race up the wall. We both fell off. Lyman eventually conquered his climb, but I had to go to the kiddie side to enjoy the satisfaction of sounding the siren at the top.

Additionally, there were little games for the kids, plenty of food, and Bingo. There was also face-painting:
And that is what happens when you let Lyman babysit. I guess it could of been worse; they were doing tattoos as well.
I took this picture with my phone, so the lack of light makes it hardly worth posting, but he is just so cute.

We finished the night with a quick game of basketball. Of course, my team won.

Overall, it was a pretty fun experience, and we even won a watermelon.
1 comment:
Harrison is so cute! I especially like the onesie ;) Nathan has the same one ;)
Post a Comment