Thursday, February 12, 2009

Belly Update!


After nearly three weeks: Finally an update. I think this is a picture at about 24 weeks.

Some of you may be thinking that it has been so long that we must have a baby by now, and that is the reason for not updating the picture of the belly, but alas, the baby has not come yet. We still have 3 more months!

This little fact scares Elisha, but only when the ladies in Relief Society say that she looks like she is due any day now. I really wouldn't mind if the time was now, I would love to get the waiting over with, but I know that it is a great thing that the baby isn't due until 2 weeks after finals.

Please note the side pictures. I got this idea from someone else's blog, I thought it helped to see the progression of the size. We will still try to keep a somewhat-regular update in the posts as well.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Elisha,
Don't worry about what other people say about your belly. You look fantastic! Sometimes people are insensitive without realizing it. You are cooking up the cutest bun ever and don't worry about anything else.

Janae Walker said...

looking good :)