Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Is She Showing Yet?


So I am very anxious for Elisha to start showing. I don't know that she really wants all of her clothes to stop fitting, but I really want to be able to see some evidence of this whole pregnancy thing. Some people have told me that we will have a harder time seeing it because we see her everyday, so we decided to post a picture on the first day of every week. Hopefully we will be able to see the progress. So this is the beginning of the sixteenth week. Check back next week, we'll see if anything has grown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, that is a great idea to take a picture every week. I have a few tips for you though, just from seeing girls take pregnant pictures every week. One, you need to always wear the same shirt so you can see the growth, and two, wear a shirt that is a little tighter, its to hard to see with that baggy of a shirt. Just a thought!

redheadsmom said...

I agree with the Burrows. That is a really cute shirt, but it is too loose for your purpose. IIt is a very good idea.

Janae Walker said...

yes, you do need to wear a tighter shirt at the beginning stages to see something. but, it's weird. i felt like i was huge at 20 weeks and then looking back at the pictures, you could barely tell. but, then somewhere around 25 weeks (maybe more) i popped out...so, that is my guess for elisha. one week she'll just "be" pregnant!