Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fish!

I swear, there's only one!
Elisha received a gold fish for her efforts at Silent Weekend.  We had been talking about pets, so this was a perfect opportunity for Harrison.  He LOVED it!  His name is...Fish.  We're very original around here when it comes to names.  As I came home with Fish, Jason warned Elisha that when it died, she'd have to be the one to deal with it.  Gold fish are sensitive.  If the water is a different temperature when moved, SHOCK!  Elisha successfully cleaned the container a couple times.  But, a few days later, as Elisha was preparing to head to school, she looked at Fish - his eyes were open and he was just hanging out on the bottom.  Oh, sad!  She quickly wrote a note, and used it to cover Fish.  The note said: So sorry!  Maybe tell him Fish wants to go visit Nemo.  I'll help when I get home.
Harrison's okay, but every once in a while he says, "I think Fish is done at Nemo's house now.  He wants to come home."

No comments: