Because of all the baby's naps, we didn't leave the cabin too much, but that was just fine. We all just hung out and caught up. Funny how some things are better conversed about in person than over the phone.
The first day, Friday, we went to the zoo. It was a sad place for animals. Hopefully the new one is roomier for the animals. The bears, we decided, were digging a hole to get under the fence and escape. Smart bears!
Harrison got his first candy necklace at one of the shops. Yep, he liked it! (see it on his face and neck?)
Each family was supposed to bring a game. This was FaNtAsTiC! Shea brought Quelf. Have you played it? If not, you're missing out. But, like Shea said, you have to be willing to get out of your comfort zone and want to have fun. It was long with all 9 of us playing, but we had a blast! Elisha did not want anyone to roll a 4, otherwise she'd have to moan like a weeping tree and hum a sad song, but it was fun.
Of course, we played Werewolves of Miller Crossing. Haven't played? Call us! Jason loves to narrate and is open for business.
Zjani brought her Wii and we had a Dance Off! The evidence is incriminating - hil-ar-i-ous! (Sorry for the point of view. I was sitting in the back). Boy I wish I had my Wii back now! It was a fun and fulfilling workout, too!
Shea & Cat rock 'Eye of the Tiger'
Zjani & Jer wonder 'Who Let the Dogs Out'
Elisha & Christian 'Can't Touch This' and Womanize
Mom & Dad get their booties down and around!
Here's what trouble the kiddies got into:
Of course, with 4 little boys boys, play time was fun. Kendall and Emma are too little to interact, but here's Harrison, Tucker, and Alex having a great time.
Emma let Kendall try on her bow. Isn't he adorable?
Thanks to Mom and Dad for making this trip possible and ALWAYS making sure we stay tight.
We sure look forward to this every year and can't wait for next year!
We sure look forward to this every year and can't wait for next year!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I'm glad you blogged about it-I'm sure it will be another 3 months before I have time to do mine!! Emma is not bossy-Kendall needs to be more asertive! :) If I knew you had your camera out during the dance session it would have been taken away!!! :)
It was fun to get together and hang out and good to see you guys. I like our idea of 'camping' to :)
Post a Comment