Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stop!


So, I was walking through the local middle school, and watching these dorky boys. I thought to myself, "Please don't let my boy be one of them." He's already growing too fast! Above is a picture of Harrison in the hospital, just a day old. Below is the most recent picture, 8 months old. Wow. At least we still love having him here!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

haha, I always tell my husband that I wouldn't mind if Nathan is a little dorky because that means he probably wont be in the in-crowd doing dumb in-crowd things that kids do in high school ;) hehe

Aimee said...

Oh they grow up so fast. I think all kids at that age are dorky but I'm sure your little guy will not be like the ones you saw.

Stacey said...

I just love those big blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

well he is jasons son so he is bound to be a little dorky... LOL!