Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Very First Pictures of Our Baby!!!

Here they are: the first pictures ever taken of our baby! Ha! I figured with a little over two weeks left, now would be a good time to actually post some of the ultra-sound pictures. Sorry if you thought that we had the baby already.

This is the very first picture, taken at eight weeks or something. Not much to see. Just a big blob amongst other blobs.


This next picture was done at the 20 week check up thing. I think its actually cute. This is how you can tell I'm actually going to be a dad. A normal man would look at an ultra-sound picture and think to himself: "hmm, looks like a blob amongst other blobs." But this picture is nice because you can see both hands and his head.

This picture is supposed to make us believe we are having a boy. If this was all we had to go on I would not have let Elisha spend so much on boy stuff. (For more about this particular rant check my other blog, which you should be checking regularly anyway).

We went in for another ultra-sound at about 25 weeks. That is when we got this picture, and which has led me to actually believe that we are having a boy.

Finally, this picture is just kinda cool looking. It makes our son seem kinda athletic, which, if he's anything like his father, I doubt will actually be the case.

So there he is. For about two more weeks this will have to be good enough.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

And the longest 2 weeks of your life it will be. Well, not so much for dad as for mom. You always hear about people going early so you almost expect to go early and that it could happen at any moment but then when it doesn't, it drags on and on and on. I would take the 2 weeks over 5 weeks though. Good luck with everything.

Parker Family said...

Oh man, I thought you had the baby, you definetely got me! Good luck with the next 2 weeks Elisha! So excited to hear the good news!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i never get good sonos like those. and that penis pic is A-MAZING. wow. i've never seen something so clear. i usually just trust the tech because everything looks a mess to me anyway.

here's to better sonos in the future!